Danielle Williams joined the law offices of Jones Mayer in February 2023. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Williams represented public entities in all stages of litigation from the claims stage through trial. Ms. Williams has also previously represented public sector employees in administrative and disciplinary investigations, hearings, critical incident investigations, and criminal defense. Prior to working in the private sector, Ms. Williams was a Deputy District Attorney for the El Dorado County District Attorney's office where she managed a significant case load.
Ms. Williams current duties include representing various municipalities and their respective police departments throughout California in both state and federal court.
Ms. Williams graduated from University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of law in Sacramento California in 2017. In law school, she interned for the Sacramento County District Attorney's Office. In 2013, Ms. Williams graduated from the University of California Davis with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science.
- Municipal Law
- Civil Litigation
- Labor & Employment
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court Northern District of California
- United States District Court Central District of California
- United States District Court Eastern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- University of California, Davis
B.A. Political Science—2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Sacramento County Bar Association
KEEP IN TOUCH
NEED ADVICE?CONTACT US TODAY